List of Publications(International Journals)
List of Publications in International Conferences
- NB Venkateswarlu & PSVSK Raju, Three Stage ML Classifier, Pattern Recognition, 23,11, 1991.
- NB Venakteswarlu & PSVSK Raju, Fast ISODATA clustering Algorithms, Pattern Recognition, 25:3, 1992.
- NB Venkateswarlu & PSVSK Raju, Winograd’s Inequality: A Perspective for some PR problems, Pattern Recognition Letters, 1991.
- NB Venkateswarlu, & PSVSK Raju, A new fast classifier for remotely sensed imagery, IJRS, 14:2,1993.
- NB Venkateswarlu & PSVSK Raju, Effective implementation of maximin clustering for remotely sensed images, IJRS, 14:17, 1993.
- NB Venkateswarlu & PSVSK Raju, Reduced VLSI Architecture for clustering ans some PR problems, Pattern Recognition, 1994.
- NB Venkateswarlu, Implementation of some image thresholidng algorithms of a connection machine –200, Pattern Recognition letters, 16, 1995.
- NB Venkateswarlu, S. Balaji, PSVSK Raju, & RD Boyle, Some more observations of performance of maximum likelihood classifier applied to remotely sensed imagery, Pattern Recognition, 27, 1994.
- NB Venkateswarlu, New Dynamic Thresholding algorithm for document binarization, Electronics Letters, UK, 1994.
- Venkateswarlu, N B; Boyle, R D. New segmentation techniques for document image analysis. Image and Vision Computing, pp. 573-583. 1995.
- NB. Venkateswarlu and R.P. Singh, Various approaches to speed up Mahalanobis distance classifier, Int. J. Remote Sensing, v. 16, 3157-3163, 1995.
- NB. Venkateswarlu and R.P. Singh, A fast maximum likelihood classifier Int. J. Remote Sensing, v. 16, no. 2, p. 313-320, 1995.
- NB. Venkateswarlu, P. S. V. S. K. Raju, Winograd's method: a perspective for some pattern recognition problems, 105 - 109, Vol15 , No 2, 1994 , Pattern
- Hazarat Munaga, JVR Murthy, NB Venkateswarlu,A Novel Trajectory Clustering technique for selecting clustering heards in Wireless Sensor Networks, Internnational Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, 1(1), May, 2009
- N. Tirumal Rao, EV Prasad, NB Venkateswarlu,Parallelization of Data Mining Algorithms along with Memory Mapped Files on Dual-Core processors, Accepted in IJCSNS, 2009.
List of Papers Under Communication To International Journals
- NB.VENKATESWARLU, P.S.V.S.K. RAJU: "Local Study Centers Location: a Location-Allocation Problem in Informal Education System", EWGLA6, Puerto De La Cruz, Spain, Apri 25, 1992.
- NB Venakteswarlu & PSVSK Raju, Efficient implementation of Maxmin clustering applied to remotely sensed imagery, ICORS, 1992.
- S.N.Tirumala Rao, E.V Prasad, N.B.Venkateswarlu and B.G.Reddy, “Significant Performance and Evaluation of Memory mapped files with clustering Algorithms” ,IADIS, International Conference on Applied Computing, ALGARVE, Portugal, pages: 455-459, April 2008.
List of Papers Presented in Indian Conferences
- Hazarath M Munaga, M.Tech; J V Murthy, M.Tech.,PhD; N B Venkateswarlu,A Novel Trajectory Clustering for Visualization of Website Navigation Patterns, Under Communication at Pattern Recognition Letters, Under Communictaion to Pattern Recognition Letters
- NB Venakteswarlu, Telugu Brialle Reader, under preparation to Pattern Recognition.
- NB Venkateswarlu, Lip Movement Recognition System to aid Duff and Dumb, under preparation to Electronics Letters
- S.N.Tirumala Rao, E.V Prasad, N.B.Venkateswarlu and G.Samba Siva Rao, “Performance Evolution of Memory Mapped Files on Dual Core Processors Using Large Data Mining Data Sets” ICWS-2009, International Conference on Web Sciences, School of Computing Koneru lakshmaiah College of Engineering Green Fields Vaddeswaram, Guntur-522502, A.p,India, pages: 101-108, 10-11 Jan 2009.
- S.N.Tirumala Rao, E.V Prasad And N.B.Venkateswarlu, “Parallelization Of Data Mining Algorithms Along With Memory Mapped Files On Dual-Core Processors”,2009 IEEE International Advanced Computing Conference, Patiala, India, pages: 2779-2785, 6-7 March 2009.
- Some Further Results of Three Stage ML Classification Applied to Remotely Sensed Images, by N B Venkateswarlu, S. Balaji, P S V S K Raju & R D Boyle Division of Artificial Intelligence March 1994 1.
Available at: ftp://agora.leeds.ac.uk/scs/doc/reports/1994/94_9.ps.Z, 18 May 1994 University of Leeds SCHOOL OF COMPUTER STUDIES RESEARCH REPORT SERIES Report 93.9
- A New Low Complexity Distance and Its use For Vector Quantization of Images by N B Venkateswarlu & R D Boyle Division of Artificial Intelligence March 1994. Available at: ftp://agora.leeds.ac.uk/scs/doc/reports/1994/94_10.ps.Z, 18 May 1994
University of Leeds SCHOOL OF COMPUTER STUDIES RESEARCH REPORT SERIES Report 94.10
- Fast K-MEANS Clustering Algorithms by M. B. Al-Daoud, N. B. Venkateswarlu & S. A. Roberts, Division of Operational Research and Information Systems June 1995
University of Leeds SCHOOL OF COMPUTER STUDIES RESEARCH REPORT SERIES Report 95.18
- NB Venkateswarlu, S. Balaji, PSVSK Raju, & RD Boyle, Some more observations of performance of maximum likelihood classifier applied to remotely sensed imagery, Technical report submitted to School of Computer Studies, U of Leeds, UK, 1994.